Ready for your Trunk Show??!!
I can't wait to see you!
Trunk Show Tips!
It is almost show time :) I am so excited…it's finally almost here! I bet you have a fabulous crowd coming. Here are a few tips that I have gathered from trunk shows that are a true success...
- Keep the jewelry/bags and food/drinks in close range so the guests take time to really check out the pieces and find something(s) perfect for them. KISS (keep it simple and stylish)….no need for a fancy or elaborate spread. Some wine/bubbly - a little sweet treat…the focus is on the accessories and having a fun girly time.
- Have a table cleared for me. A kitchen or dining room table or island work great. If you move the chairs, that is great, too - that way guests can walk around and see all the jewels
- Try on different looks and encourage your guests to do so as well...it is a great way to show pieces they may not notice otherwise and it is fun to have everyone involved. Wear a simple shirt/dress that will go well with everything :-).
- Let me know what is on your wish list! I love to know the pieces you have your eye on so I can be sure to have you model them and show off your fabulous style! Think about three different looks you want to show off - work, going out, casual weekend style, etc.
- Send out a reminder e-mail/text the night before, sharing how excited you are to see everyone later. I can send you one to share… Individually reach out to anyone you have not heard from - this is a great way to increase attendance!
-And most of all….have a great time! It is my experience that the hostesses who have fun, chat, and try everything on end up having more successful shows and earn more for free :-)
Can't wait! I will be there between 7:15 and 7:30 on Friday! We have an easy credit card check out system - we can use it if you have wireless internet service? If so - have your password handy so I can log in when I get there or email it to me ahead of time.
Here is the link girls can use to shop your trunk show if they cannot make it
Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions…
Can't wait to see you!