Archie R. Cole Middle School
A 2015 National Blue Ribbon School
February 8, 2016 - February 12, 2016
Thanks Rosie and Caroline. #nationalschoolcounselorsweek
Deb making time to recognize a student for his kindness in class
Thanks Karen and Chelsea for sharing some classroom brain break strategies
How to Sign Up for My Text Alerts... If you received a message Friday morning, you are all set.
- Congratulations to Bethany and Chris on the birth of their daughter, Ellie. Please welcome Amanda Kedra who will be teaching social studies on Avalanche in Bethany's absence.
- If you have not done so already, Dan and I would appreciate your feedback on the Cole Administration Team Survey. Thanks for your time.. Here is the LINK.
- Woot, Woot! Another accolade for our school based on NICHE - best middle school in RI and also noticed 17th in the nation. Here is the LINK. Thanks to Karen Smith for sharing.
- Here is the most recent schedule for #TechOutegsdCole-style. Please review the schedule and thanks to all that signed up for classroom/team presentations. Many thanks to Donna Wayles for all her efforts in arranging for these options.
- The annual Badminton Tournament will be Thursday at 1:00. Dan and I will work on making an adjusted schedule so that all classes will meet. The Cole Time block will be moved to the end of the day and incorporated into the block for the tournament.
- Interesting Edutopia Article; 15 Characteristics of the 21st Century Teacher at this Link
This Week at Cole
8:00-11:00: VIc Babson office hours
9:30: Spelling Bee in cafetorium during Cole Time
2:10: Department Meetings
1:00: Data Team
2:15: Cole Leadership Team
7:00pm: Cole PTG meeting
1:00: Badminton Tournament
8:30-1:00: Lightning Yawgoo trip
Enjoy the February Break!