About Kepler 452b
mass: 2.98 x 10(to the 25th power) kg
average temperature: 17.6 degrees fahrenheit
length of a day: unknown
length of a year: 385 days
number of moons: none
number of rings: none
current age on planet: unknown
On our planet we would weigh: w= 19.519
Length of travel: 14,000 light years
- Kepler 452b is in the constellation Cygnus (1,400 light years from us)
- Kepler 452b's star is the same temperature as our sun
- Scientists believe it has a thick cloud cover, oceans and active volcanoes
Problems and Solutions
- Scientists believe there may not be any oceans. As a solution to this water problem we can use water from existing pools, rivers, lakes and streams which scientists do believe are plentiful.
- It is very far away. (1,400 light years) As a solution we can expand our knowledge of space travel and create new forms of transportation into space.
- There is increased gravity on Naboo.(Kepler 452b). We've adapted to the amount of gravity on Earth over time so eventually it will be the same. Scientists state "It would be like a workout every day!"