Over the school year we have done many great things. We have learned:
- how to ask questions
- about Native Americans,
- made roller coasters,
- had a great time with our 5th grade buddies
- how to add and subtract with three digit numbers
- how to tell time
- read and make graphs
- about characters, setting, problem and solutions
- made a geometric fairy tale character
- researched monuments
- made green screen commercials
- and so much more
Know that I will always consider your child one of my students even when they graduate from High School. I will always claim them as my own and be very proud of all they accomplish.
Have a great summer and I will see everyone in August!