Mrs. Zavernik's Class Newsletter
September 4, 2015
Week One Is Done!
This week was bittersweet for me as I sent my oldest little one off to Kindergarten! Being a parent is such an amazing blessing and it has taught me to also be a better teacher as well! I truly love the time I spend with your children and am so thankful to be working with such an amazing group of children and their families this year!
I cannot believe that we're already finished with week one! I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know your children! They each bring something unique and amazing to our classroom and I am so excited to learn with them this year! Here are some important reminders about the upcoming week:
1) If you have not already done so, please bookmark my class webpage and visit it often to see what's happening in the classroom. Please become familiar with it as there are a lot of great tools/tips/resources available on it. zavernik.weebly.com
2) Join our class on Twitter! @zavtop4 You will see daily tweets re: happenings and creative thinking in our classroom!
3) If you haven't signed up for our classroom texting service, "REMIND"please do! You will so happy you did! (see my webpage for instruction)
4) Additional supplies I have requested of your children:
*Sticky Notes (we use them a lot, and I am just hoping they can have some in their
* composition notebook -I am trying to ignite the LOVE of writing in each of your children and we will be decorating these in class to give ownership and pride to each of them so that they are excited to start writing!
Enjoy the weekend with your family!
A Few Additional Tidbits:
- iPads went home yesterday! Please review at home care with your child!
- Scholastic Book orders can be completed online using our class webpage (Click Here!)