How he got started
- He first got started by drawing cartoons for fun.
- Then he tried to enlist and got declined.
- So he and a friend signed up for the red cross and drove ambulance for the allied troops durring his time he drew short cartoons and hung them in the ambulance to cheer people up.
- After the war walt came back and started to make money off these short cartoons cause he made a store called laugh-O-grams.
- Laugh-O-grams soonly became bankrupted and went out of business.
- Then walt went to Hollywood and started up a new studio.
- He became partners with his brother Roy and set the studio up in Roys garage.
- 2 years later they became Disney Brothers studio.
- A few year down the road they became famous and made over 1.5 million dollars.
- The two brothers continued to make more movies and money from the movies they opened up there own park in 1955.
- Walt had another dream, to create the perfect city, he called it EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow). Unfortunately, Walt would never live to see this dream fulfilled, as on December 15, 1966 at 9:30 a.m., ten days after his sixty-fifth birthday, Walt died of complications from lung cancer.