HCS Registration Information

Preparing for the 2020-2021 School Year!

Online Registration - All students, new and returning, will be able to register online for the 2019-2020 school year.

Returning Students

Online Data Verification opens March 10 and closes April 26

Parents will receive an email from PowerSchool Registration in ?? with more information.

New Students

Online Enrollment opens May 5 and closes May 26

New student enrollment will be a two-step process:

1. Beginning May 5, new student forms will be posted on the schools’ websites. Print and fill out the forms and take them to your child’s school ????

For students new to Homewood City Schools and will be attending Homewood High School, schedule an appointment with the registrar to go over enrollment packets and to meet with the counselor.

2. Parents will then receive an email from PowerSchool Registration with instructions and a link to complete enrollment online.

All Students

All students (new and returning) may complete on-site registration, which includes residence verification, on ????

If you need language or technical support for online registration, you can visit the Board of Education (450 Dale Ave) on ???

On-Site Registration

Beginning in ???, returning students may begin to bring the items listed below to the schools. All schools have the same schedule for receiving these three required documents on ??? to verify residence:

  1. Certificate of Residence - printed from the online registration portal then completed by parent, signed, and dated

  2. Proof of Residence - Submit only one of the following:

    1. Current annual property tax notice. Click here to locate and print your notice.

    2. Current lease in the name of the parent or court-appointed custodian that is signed by Lessee andLessor

    3. New sales contract on a home zoned for Homewood City Schools (a contingency contract is not acceptable).

  3. Current Utility Bill - a bill from Alabama Power or Spire displaying the service or property address in the name of parent or court-appointed custodian