Repair ice machine
ice machine repair
Ice Cuber Machine - An Overview
An ice maker machine is the most basic necessities of a café, restaurant or even a street vendor who is selling beverages. An efficient ice machine is the one that preserves its taste, and keeps the beverage cold, thus maintaining a clean, hygienic and a refreshing output. For variable businesses and variable uses, ice maker machines are categorized into three configurations such as -
Under counter ice machine:
These ice machines come with an enclosed storage bin and produce ice nearing 350lbs in a day. These machines are most suited for applications where facility appearance is rather significant.
Modular ice machine:
These are available in various sizes and are designed to be mounted on an ice machine dispenser. The ice outputs vary from 250lbs to 1000lbs.
Countertop I.M machine:
These machines dispense both ice and water and are capable enough to produce 400lbs of ice in a day.
The points to be kept in mind at the time of ice machine installation:
- The machine should be put at the place which is away from direct sunshine.
- The minimum venting distance of the condenser is 1m away from the shelters.
- The ice maker should be attached to the ground steadily.
- Check the entire stop vale to find out whether they all are opened and look into the oil amount of the compressor and keep it above the oil level.
- Check the voltage considering that the ice making machine needs to have its individual water vale and power supply in order that you can check it expediently.