Spur-i Pepper Class News
Week of April 27th
This week our learning targets are...
- Math: I can represent problems using an input-output table and numerical expressions to generate a number pattern that follows a given rule representing the relationship of the values in the resulting sequence and their position in the sequence. I can represent multi-step problems involving the four operations with whole numbers using strip diagrams and equations with a letter standing for the unknown quantity.
- Writing: I can write an organized persuasive paper.
- Reading: I can gather relevant information about my major research question.
- Science: I can explore how adaptations enable organisms to survive in their environment.
- Social Studies: I can analyze the causes, major events, and effects of the Texas Revolution (including the Battle of the Alamo, the Texas Declaration of Independence, the Runaway Scrape, and the Battle of San Jacinto).
Parent Input form due May 15th
5/4-5/8 Teacher Appreciation Week
5/15 Parent Input Form Due
5/18 No School
5/25 No School
5/29 End of Year Student-led Conferences (7:15-4)
5/29 Book Fair and Used Book Drive
Save the Date!
A Note from the Clinic
It was a crazy busy morning in the clinic! Thanks for helping Nurse Glenda!
A Note from the Cafeteria
Did you know?
Follow our Class on Twitter!
If you do not have a Twitter account you can still follow us via text!
Send Follow @torresteaches to 40404