The king of pop
Michael, The Artist
Michael Jackson is known for his music, dance moves, style, and fame.
All of these ways is how he changed our modern life today. He has inspired people all over the world to be just like him with his amazing talents. He has changed music here in Northern America and all over the world.
His early life
People He Inspired Today
- The Band Perry, American country music group
- Justin Bieber, American pop singer
- Austin Brown, American musician
- Chris Brown, American musician
- Aaron Bruno, Lead singer of American alternative band Awolnation
- Mariah Carey, American singer and one of the highest selling female artists of all time.
- Ciara, American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress and model
- Sheryl Crow, American singer-songwriter
- Jason Derulo, American singer-songwriter, dancer and actor
- Prabhu Deva, Indian dancer, choreographer, director and actor
- Sean P. Diddy Combs,-American rapper, singer, actor, record producer and entrepreneur
- Celine Dion, Canadian singer and one of the best-selling and highest grossing female
- Everything Everything, British alternative rock band.
- Green Day, American punk rock band.
- Sean Kingston, Jamaican-American rapper, singer, songwriter
- Justice, French electronic music duo
- Kimbra, New Zealand indie pop singer
- Aaron Kwok, Hong Kong singer, actor and dancer
- Farah Khan, Indian choreographer
- Lady Gaga, American singer-songwriter and entertainer
- Adam Lambert, American singer-songwriter and stage actor
- Ludacris, American rapper and actor
- Madonna, American singer-songwriter, actress, director and entrepreneur; considered the best-selling female artist.
- Maroon 5, American pop rock band
- Bruno Mars, American pop singer-songwriter
- Janelle Monáe, American singer-songwriter, recording artist, and entertainer
- Mýa American R&B recording artist and entertainer
- Ne-Yo, American singer-songwriter, record producer, dancer and actor
- Paramore, American alternative rock band
- P-Square, Nigerian R&B duo who paid tribute to Michael Jackson by releasing the critically acclaim song "Personally"
- Rain, South Korea singer, actor, songwriter, dancer, model, producer and designer
- Britney Spears, American recording artist, singer-songwriter, actress, director, producer and entertainer.
- Patrick Stump, American singer-songwriter (lead singer of Fall Out Boy), composer, record producer and actor
- Lee Taemin, Korean singer, dancer, rapper and model
- Justin Timberlake, American singer-songwriter and actor
- The 1975, English indie rock band
- Usher, American singer-songwriter and dancer
- Kanye West, American musician and fashion designer
- Betty Who, Australian pop singer
If you look at some of these artist today, their style of dance and song is somewhat like Michael's style of performance.
What he did for the world
Michael Jackson has changed the world by writing songs about making the world a better place to inform people and how many others have nothing. For example, the song "Heal the World" talks about what it's like in our generation with war, world hunger, and poverty. "They don't really care about us" talks about how people don't care about how people in poor countries like Africa, don't have resources that we have like education, good health care and clean running water, etc.