ALL HANDS ON DECK
HS STAFF NEWS | May 13, 2019
We appreciate all that you do!
Staff SCHIVIR Spotlight
Here are the April nominees:
Tired Teacher Bingo!
Click image for a printable doc.
Library End of Year Schedule
May 20th: All library books are due back
May 20th-24th: Library is open for use, with the exception of checking out.
May 27th-31st: Library is closed.
Please submit summer school requests as soon as possible.
Please return any materials or equipment you have borrowed from the library as well.
Thank you all for your assistance and have a great end of the year!
EOC Testing Dates
AP Testing Schedule
“Open Enrollment” for certain benefits is the month of June 2019. All benefit eligible staff must complete this form no later than Tuesday, May 14, 2019. However, you can still make changes through June 2019. After June 30, 2019 the only time you can make changes is if you have a “Qualifying Event”. Next open enrollment will be June 2020.
If a child reports BULLYING to you, as outlined in the safe school training, please use the following link to report the issue:
USE THE REPORT VIA WEB button to fill out the information to be investigated.
- 14 - EOC: BIO
- 14 - ANNUAL STAFF KICKBALL GAME, 5 PM
- 14 - SENIOR VOCAL SHOWCASE, 7 PM Wilson
- 15 - AP LANG TESTING, 7:45 MPR
- 15 - EOC: ALG. I & II; BIO
- 16 - EOC: ALG. I & II
- 16 - STAFF CHAIR MASSAGES, LCR
- 16 - DEPT. CHAIR MTG., 3 PM, OCR
- 17 - SENIOR BREAKFAST & GRADUATION REHEARSAL
- 19 - GRADUATION, 2 PM
- 21 - ASVAB TEST, 8 AM Pax. 25
- 23 - EVACUATION DRILL, 9 AM
- 27 - NO SCHOOL - Memorial Day
- 29 - GOT CHARACTER? Student Photo Shoot, 9 AM
- 31 - LAST DAY - Early Release, 11:40
Thank you to our Pirates ROCK Star business partners!
Platte County High School
- Dr. Chad Sayre, Principal
- Shari Waters, Assistant Principal
- Matt Messick, Assistant Principal
- Stephanie Theis, Assistant Principal
- Phil Dorman, Activities Director