Mrs. Hall's Geometry Honors Class
The main topics learned in Geometry include:
- Area of Regular Polygons
- Area of Triangles
- Area of Circles and Sectors
- Special Right Triangles
- Perimeter and Circumference
Class Expectations (Behavioral and Academic)
- Come to class on time and prepared.
- Actively participate in group discussion/lessons.
- Be respectful to teacher and peers.
- Drinking and eating is okay in class but do not leave trash. Clean up after yourself.
- No sleeping in class. Eyes closed or head down is considered sleeping.
- All work must be completed by pencil. You must show your work. No work - No credit.
- 2 bathroom passes per nine weeks will be given to all the students when a binder is presented. Students will keep these passes in a page protector the entire year. No binder - No bathroom passes.
- If you are absent and miss test or work, you are responsible in telling your teacher and reminding her of your absence to have anything you missed made up.
- Do not use your phone is the teacher is teaching a lesson.
What I like about Mrs. Hall's Geometry class.
Mrs. Hall is a very open-minded teacher. She's open to peoples methods and ideas and can adapt so profoundly with her students that you may even consider her a friend among your peers in class. She's nice and likes to be funny to get along with her students. I appreciate how she likes to help everyone and ask anyone that even has a slight face of confusion but doesn't say anything. Mrs. Hall will have you caught up at all times and for the ones that try will have a guaranteed pass at the end of the year.