Introducing Choral Camp 2.0!
Like iPhone 6, it needs to be seen, felt, and experienced!
Important news for Adults and Families
You may have heard of the acclaimed Choral Camp in the past, but this is Choral Camp 2.0! Campers of all ages will enhance their musicianship through a week of singing alongside professional musicians who encourage and train you to be the best you can be! Daily choir rehearsals prepare us for a Thursday night concert at camp, following a community barbecue. On Saturday Night, our final concert in Chatham at St. Paul's Congregation Church will feature some of accomplishments from the week. Concert repertoire includes Christian music from the 12th century to the present and we look at the way people have worshiped and still worship around the world. Continue reading to learn about Choral Camp 2.0!
New Location: Erie Beach Campground on beautiful Lake Erie, 830 Towanda Blvd, Erie Beach, ON
1. Bring your own tent or trailer
2. Be a day camper if you live in or around Chatham-Kent. Our day runs from Breakfast at 7:50 a.m. until evening programming has ended or your daily socializing is complete around 10:00 or 11:00 p.m.
3. Rent a cabin in Erieau. See (insert Linda's websites)
Please note that there are no accommodations available on the campgrounds unless you bring them.
Afternoons and Evenings at Choral Camp 2.0
How to prepare for Choral Camp 2.0
2. Prepare a vocal solo to perform at Master Class with Dr. Susan Harwood!
3. Chose one of the options for accommodations above.
4. As soon as the website is accepting registrations (some time in January), register early for a Early Bird Discount.