MINDFULNESS MORNING @ THE MONASTERY
Living Life Fully with Amy Elias, MS- A Mentor's Mentor
MINDFULNESS MORNING @ St. Josaphat's Monastery of Lattingtown
Wednesday, Dec. 17th, 10am-1pm
1 East Beach Drive, Lattingtown, NY
Do you want to be able to help yourself and those you love?
- Get out of the spiral of self-judgment and into a more present and connected frame of mind.
- Help you transform the critical voice so you can stop being so hard on yourself, enjoy your life and feel uber successful.
- Stop feeling threatened by negative emotions.
- Embrace suffering to enable healing.
- See past limiting beliefs.
- Use mindfulness to treat Depression, ADHD, Anxiety, IBS, Relationship Concerns, diabesity, Stress, Sleep Issues etc.
- We will use a combination of movement, cognitive behavioral work, journaling, neuroscience and breath work to rewire, recalibrate and reinvent your path to living and loving life fully. Through lifestyle medicine we are able to re-gift you the life you were meant to live. Your appointment with Life is now. *
- Bring an unlined white papered journal, colored pens, cray-pas, crayons, yoga mat, your own mug, snacks you love, and wear comfortable clothes.
RSVP & Reserve a spot:
516.369.3171 or 516.869.3338
$80.00 CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
*A vegetarian lunch is included from Rising Tide Natural Market of Glen Cove, NY
About Me: Amy
I am a Mentor's Mentor. My work lies in the field of "lifestyle medicine" and it's impact on every area of life. I help people reach peak performance- their optimal blueprint. As an inspired educator, wellness expert, motivational speaker and keynote, 30-year veteran yoga teacher, natural-living expert and entrepreneur I see potential in all things - how we live, who we are, and what makes us-us. A favorite saying of mine is, "I Can See Your Bright Spots. Can You"?