Paredes PRIDE... Enough Said
See It Believe It Achieve It
LAST WEEK!!!! JEANS ALL WEEK AGAIN May 31-June 2
PLEASE READ THE NEWSLETTER BELOW
- We need for everyone to be on duty in the morning and in the afternoon the last 3 days so we remain proactive and end this year successfully. Let your AP know if you cannot assist us due to an appointment etc.
- Please be in the halls between passing periods actively monitoring students and reminding them to get to class.
- Please try not to take off the last 3 days since it is so difficult to get substitutes. Emergencies come up and we totally understand let us know what we can do.
- NO BACK PACKS THIS WEEK!!! All Backpacks need to be kept in the AP's office.
LET's BE PROACTIVE
EVERYONE ON DUTY FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS
ONE TEAM ONE MESSAGE
- One Team One Message
- Be on time. Start on Time. End on Time.
- Publish an agenda in advance and stick to it.
- Make the content count and keep it relevant.
- Be positive, while providing constructive solutions.
- Be respectful and open minded.
Want to see the leaders in action? Just let us know!
Band Leaders Rock!!!
Student Leaders Conducting
Students had a chance to stand in front of the band, choose a song we've played this year, and conduct it.
Empowering Students To Lead Inspires Them!!
Thank you to all the faculty and staff sending in your SHOUT OUTS and Pictures!!!
Thank YOU Life Anew and Angela Ward for working with our campus on building a strong foundation for Restorative Practices and Team Building. THANK YOU ALL for being open to this important work I received great feedback!!
Thank YOU NJHS Sponsors and Ms, Sanchez for a beautiful NJHS Ceremony!!
Thank YOU Mr. Conger your Orchestra was amazing at the NJHS Ceremony!!
Thank YOU Mr. Johnson, Ms. Duran and Ms. Kordes for planning the 5th grade visit to Paredes!!! Our student leaders were so impressive!!!
Thank YOU Mr. Conte, Mr. Davis, Ms. Price and Ms. Southern your Drum line and Cheerleaders were AWESOME when they performed at the 5th grade visit to Paredes!!!
Thank YOU office staff for ALL your support with EVERYTHING we do on campus we could not do what we do without you!!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SETTING OUR STUDENTS UP FOR SUCCESS EVERYDAY!!
- NO Non-Instructional movies please. Admin needs to approve movies.
- Copier codes are in effect see Ms. Tompkins if needed.
- Please be PROACTIVE and ACTIVELY on duty every passing period.
- Please assume the best of intentions and appreciate each other because YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
- Please take attendance everyday every period and let us know if students tell you they saw a student earlier in case they are skipping class. We need to get our attendance up!!
- Please review our technology policy with your students, RED, YELLOW, and GREEN signs can be reprinted by Ms. Beck or Mr. Hendricks.
- Please review your expectations with every class since SPRING FEVER IS IN THE AIR!! Continue to make lessons engaging and exciting!!
- Please remember to call the office for an escort if a student is having behavior issues or is out of dress code.
- Please send updates to our website to Ms. Randolph.
REMINDER- 6th grade uses the TECH Signs below as well on the shared drive under MEMES... TOO CUTE 6th GRADE!!
This Upcoming Week- JEANS ALL WEEK FOR EVERYONE AGAIN!!!
TEXTBOOK PICK UP- SEE HENDRICKS FOR DETAILS
MONDAY- Memorial Day Holiday
TUESDAY- A-DAY- Choir Pop Concert- Wristband required
THURSDAY- A-Day- 8th Grade Awards Ceremony
FRIDAY- STAFF Breakfast see you at 8:30AM in the cafeteria
LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL- NO BACKPACKS ALLOWED ONLY A FOLDER OR SPIRAL AND SOMETHING TO WRITE WITH. PURSES ARE ALLOWED. ALL BACKPACKS WILL BE HELD IN THE AP'S OFFICE
EVERYONE ON DUTY THE LAST 3 DAYS MORNING AND AFTERNOON THANK YOU
End of the YEAR CHECK OUT FORMS Due FRIDAY
- Clean out classrooms and meet custodial guidelines for the summer. Lets support our custodial staff and make their jobs as easy as possible. Example- All mini refrigerators must be cleaned out and taken home.
- Be prepared to turn your keys in.
- MAKE SURE you have signed your appraisals electronically. See Admin for questions.
FIELD TRIP REMINDERS- SEND A LIST TO THE STAFF
- SEND A LIST OF WHO IS ATTENDING TO THE STAFF
- MAKE SURE MS. GONZALES HAS A COPY OF WHO ACTUALLY IS IN ATTENDANCE BEFORE YOU LEAVE CAMPUS
- MAKE SURE YOU CHECK WITH THE NURSE FOR MEDICAL CLEARANCE
- MAKE SURE YOUR CLASSES ARE COVERED AND YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN PAY FOR ANY SUBS NEEDED
- LET ADMIN AND THE OFFICE KNOW YOUR PLAN FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT ATTENDING AND WHAT ROOM THEY WILL BE IN
- LET CAFETERIA KNOW HOW MANY KIDS ARE GOING SO THEY CAN COOK ACCORDINGLY
We need to make sure we are teaching bell to bell and not showing non-instructional movies.
We need to set the tone that school is not over and support one another by teaching bell to bell.
Please maintain the rigor of your lessons and get all movies approved by admin.
Any instructional movie should tie to your TEKS and have an assignment that corresponds.
REMINDER Copier Codes Are In Effect!!
Now that we have codes please DO NOT allow students in the teacher workroom and please do not give them your E#.
See Tompkins or Savedra for questions.