Green Pastures Preschool
2. We will be singing at 6:30 pm in the chapel. Please meet in the nursery at 6:15 pm.
3. If you are coming to eat pancakes, you and your student WILL NEED to purchase a pancake ticket.
4. If you want to eat BEFORE the kids sing, plan to come at or before 5:30 so you have enough time to finish. If you arrive after 5:30, plan on eating after the students sing.
Agenda of Events:
5:00 pm Pancake dinner begins
6:15 pm Meet in the Nursery
6:30 pm Students will sing in chapel (please wear our school shirts!)
7:30 pm Drawings for raffle items. Please remind friends and family that they do not need to be present to win.
(If you bring your great uncle twice removed, please have them also include your name on the raffle ticket. If they win, and we and cannot contact them for some reason, we can ask for your help in notifying them of their prize.)
Look for Conference Sign Up Sheet Next Week!
Early Registration and/or Kindergarten Round-up
The Board voted on the new tuition prices, and they are reflected on the registration form below.
Also note that if you choose to pay your NONREFUNDABLE registration fee before April 15th, 2016 the cost will be $60. After April 15th, the registration fee will be the regular price of $75.
GPP families get the first chance to register, beginning Feb. 15th, 2016.
Open enrollment for the rest of the community begins on March 15th, 2016
April 15th, 2016 is the deadline for the discounted registration fee.
The form and the fee are what will secure a place for your student next year!
If you have questions/concerns about what class your child should attend next year, please visit with me or your teacher at conference time.
All students develop and grow differently. Discuss with your teacher at conferences if you have any concerns about your preschooler entering Kindergarten. We are here to help you with this transition.
If you know your neighborhood elementary school, you can find the dates of roundup for that particular school at the link below. If you are unable to determine which school your child will attend, please call the Lawrence Public Schools enrollment center at 785.330.2536 and they can help you find your school.
When you go to roundup you will need the following items:
1. Proof of Address/Residency (For example, utility bill)
2. Child's Certified Birth Certificate
3. Immunization Records and Proof of a Physical Exam done within a year of enrollment.
Any other information and/or forms will be given to you at roundup. Please see me with any other questions or concerns!