Two-Hour Delay Reminders
1. Watch the news for your sending school's schedule; however, Merit Learning Center staff will be available at 9:00 am.
2. Bus Riders to First Session -
- When your district is under a two-hour delay, you will not have transportation to Merit. You are able to come to Merit at 9:00 am with your own transportation. Your normal bus will arrive at Merit at 11:00 am to transport you home. When you arrive, report to Lab One.
- Drivers may arrive at Merit at 9:00 am and report to Lab One.
3. Bus Riders to Second Session -
- Your bus will pick you us at the NORMAL time. A two-hour delay DOES NOT impact your session.
Listening Session with Dr. Woodworth
Here are the discussion questions that Dr. Woodworth had prepared for the listening session. I have placed a paper copy in your mailbox.
- What is going well at your school?
- What are the strengths of your school?
- What do you see as opportunities/challenges for your school?
- What is your opinion about the integration of TAP?
- If you could change one thing about TAP, what would it be?
- What do you think is going well for GCS?
- What do you think are the opportunities/challenges that face GCS?
- In what ways is your school connected to or incorporated into the mission/vision/strategic plan of GCS?
Why single sign-on...
1. You will go to https://meritlearningcenter.okta.com and login to your account.
2. After setup, you will automatically be logged into QuickSchools, It's Learning, and Apex Learning.
We will roll this out for students by the end of the month. More information to follow.