Attend the GLOW Conference
Global Learning for an Open World
Developing Connections, Competencies, and Creativity
Come learn with us! The Global Learning for an Open World conference (GLOW) is taking place around the clock during International Education Week on November 18 and 19. It is free for all to attend.
The GLOW Conference focuses on developing global competencies, increasing opportunities for cross-border collaboration, preparing learners for active global citizenship, and ensuring educational equity and opportunity for all.
- To convene a vibrant global community of educational practitioners at all levels interested in experiential learning and the development of global competencies;
- To provide educators with accessible, high-quality professional learning experiences and inspire creative educational innovation;
- To showcase engaging, innovative practices in experiential and global learning and to highlight practical, actionable methods for implementing these educational approaches with learners;
- To provide a forum for discussion of methods, goals, and learning theories related to experiential and global learning and to open opportunities for collaborative research and exploration of emerging methods, goals, and learning theories;
- To connect educators and schools with forward-thinking colleagues and organizations for ongoing support and collaboration.