Wawasee Middle School Football Camp
June 10th - 14th, 2013
$25 Camp Fee Includes:
- One full week of practice for players entering grades 7th & 8th
- Helmet and shoulder pad distribution
- Three part practices: 30 minute individual period; 30 minute group period; 30 minute team session
- Players get the opportunity to work with varsity coaching staff and varsity players
- Introduction and review of high school offensive and defensive systems.
- Introduction to being an athlete off the field (weight room & film study)
- Wawasee Football Class of 2017 or 2018 T-shirts
Former Warrior: John Essex
Currently plays football @ Trine University
Former Warrior: Bauer Schmeltz
Currently plays football @ Wabash College
Former Warrior: Dimitri Kaplanis
Currently plays football @ St. Francis University
WAWASEE HIGH SCHOOL PRACTICE FACILITY
Monday, June 10th 2013 at 1pm to Friday, June 14th 2013 at 3:30pm
1 Warrior Path
- Helmets, mouthpieces, and shoulder Pads will be distributed to the players on the first day of camp.
- Players should report with cleats, t-shirt, and athletic shorts
- All players will receive a Wawasee future warrior T-shirt.
- Awards will be distributed to some players at camps end.
Daily Camp Schedule
- 1:00 - 1:15 PM: Varsity Flex
- 1:15 - 1:45 PM: Individual Emphasis (Offense & Defense varying by day)
- 1:45 - 1:50 PM: Water Break
- 1:50 - 2:20 PM: Group Session (Focus on stopping run/pass OR on executing run or pass game)
- 2:20 - 2:50 PM: Team Session (Offense or Defense varying by day)
- 2:50 - 3:15 PM: Weight Lifting fundamentals OR Film Watching fundamentals
- 3:15 PM: Secure
NorthWood vs. Wawasee Extended Highlights