September 7, 2018
WE Did It!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Thank You, PTO!
Clipping Box Tops is an easy way to help earn cash for our school. Each one is worth 10¢ for our school! Just look for the pink Box Tops on hundreds of products. All you have to do is clip them and send them to school.
Last school year, we earned $2,252.50 for our school from Box Tops and used the money to support programs throughout Warwick Elementary. This school year, our goal is to earn $2,500.
All you need to do is clip them and send them in, but if you want more information on Box Tops, including a list of participating products, go to BTFE.com. Be sure to sign up as a member (it’s free!) so you can check out our school’s earnings details and get access to coupons and bonus offers.
Thanks for your help!
Warwick Elementary Box Top Collection Coordinator
Thank You, Wawa!
PSSA Note for 4th-6th Grade Parents/Guardians
CBSD Instrumental Music Information
Has your child always wanted to play an instrument? You are invited to attend an informational meeting to learn more about the instrumental music program in Central Bucks and to meet our new preferred rental vendor, Zeswitz Music. Join us on Wednesday, Sept. 12 at CB West High School at 7:00pm to learn more.
Your child also attended an assembly today where they saw all of the available instruments and met the teachers.
If you have any questions, you may visit www.cbsd.org/instruments for more information.
~Central Bucks Music Department
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Notes from the Nurse
Peanut/Tree Nut Safe Classrooms
Changes to Your Dismissal Plans
If it is necessary to change your normal pick-up routine at the end of the day, i.e., a different adult, bus rather than car, car rather than bus, a change in child care arrangements, etc., a written note must be presented to the classroom teacher, who will share the information with the office.
Any phone calls regarding a change in end-of-day plans must be directed to the office before 3:00 PM through a phone call (267-893-4055) or via e-mail and not directly to the classroom teacher, as teachers are engaged with students' learning and will not be able to check their email during the instructional day.
Excusing Student Absences
Here is a list of absence reasons that are excusable in PA Public Schools: illness, quarantine, death in the immediate family, religious holidays, home emergencies, and health care directly related to the student. Excuses must be called/emailed within three (3) days of the student’s return. State law requires that an explanation of absence be stated in order for schools to excuse an absence.
School Visits and Security
Parent Positive: Raise Them Strong
Thursday, Sep. 27th, 7pm
313 West State Street
Brooks Gibbs is an award winning social skills educator who teaches students, parents, and teachers how to build emotional resilience and live by the Golden Rule. His program Raise Them Strong empowers students to make friends and manage emotions. He has spoken to over 2,500 schools and shared his message with over 2 million students.
Help Support Warwick
- Yubbler School Supplies: Support Warwick by shopping for school supplies at yubbler.com!
More information coming soon regarding how to use the following to support Warwick...
- Giant A+: Go to giantfoodstores.com and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, cal 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Information is coming soon.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent Handbook
- Lunch Menu
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Handbook
- PTO: A Letter from our President and PTO Web Page
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week.
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.