Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
Created by Aaron Rumfola
Map of Mozart
Symphony No. 41
Other known Music
- Symphonies number 1-41
- Le nozze di fagaro
- Cose fan tutte
- Die zauberflote
- If you wanted to play all of Mozart's music, it would take you eight days without playing.
- He composed his own music at the age of five.
- He was very poor when died so not many people came to his funereal and he was burred very cheap.
- But, he has his own memorial where he was burred due to how famous and amazing his work was.
- He had six children but only two survived to be adults.
- Because of all of his ours throughout the world, Mozart learned to speak 15 languages.
Mozart. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 3 Dec 2015.
Map with a marked route for Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's (1756-1791) trip to Czechoslovakia.. Photograph. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 3 Dec 2015.