Master of Education (M.Ed.)
in Elementary Education
Be a Leader!
Within the Conceptual Framework of the Clemmer College of Education, the mission of the M.Ed. in Elementary Education program is to enhance the knowledge and skills of teachers at the elementary school level. The M.Ed. in Elementary Education program is designed to prepare "Teachers as Leaders."
Program Information at a Glance
- This program is designed for people who are already licensed to teach in the elementary grades.
- Choose your path: a full-time or part-time path for full-time teachers.
- 13 courses = 37 credit hours
- 11 of those courses available online!
- Previous Teacher Licensure required for this program.
- Students completing this degree may have the opportunity to add-on to the K-6 are