May Shark Bites
SBE Monthly Newsletter
Thank you PTO for coordinating all the events for the week.
Our staff truly appreciates the recognition.
Shell Beach Elementary cool fact: Did you know there are 49 staff members who all help to make sure your student has a positive learning experience.
Please help us say THANK YOU to all the volunteers that will be on our PTO Board next year!
President - Cindy Brandenburg
Vice President - Heather Nelson
Secretary - Donna (Nona) Cettolin
Treasurer - Andrea Hale
Kindergarten Rep - Katrina Lawton
1st Grade Rep - Breanna Young
2nd Grade Rep - Kinsey Gaston
3rd Grade Rep - Kim Kaufman
4th Grade Rep - Valerie Brown
5th Grade Rep - Erin Stuart
6th Grade Rep - Heather Richwine
Follow us on Instagram @shellbeachelementaryPTO
Like us on Facebook Shell Beach Elementary PTO
Scholastic Book Fair
Come help support our Library and shop at the Spring Book Fair.
Spring Book Fair runs 5/20/2019 - 5/24/2019
Hours are as follows:
Monday 9:20-9:40 a.m.
Tuesday – Friday 8:25 to 8:45 a.m.
After school from 3:00 to 3:30 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday -
Wednesday night from 5:00 -6:00 pm we will have family event featuring board games and books.
Starting on May 15th you may order online here.
- May 6-10 -Staff Appreciation Week
- May 8th -12:15 Minimum Day for all students
- May 8th - 4:30pm-7:30pm Brooks Brothers Give Back Night
- May 10th -Kinder Roundup
- May 20-24 -Scholastic Book Fair
- May 22nd - 5-6 pm Book Fair and Family Board Game & JOY Give Back Night
- May 24th -Spelling Bee (4th - 6th grades only)
- May 27th -Memorial Day -No School
- May 30th -6 pm Open House and Science Fair
- May 31st -Jamba Juice (last recess)
- June 3rd 9:50am Kindergarten Certification Celebration (MPR)
- June 6th Shark Olympics and Family Picnic Lunch
- June 6th 6 pm PTO Meeting in the school library
- June 7th 12:15 Minimum Day/ Last day of school