Erin School Friday Folder
April 24th, 2020
Erin School Office Hours-Mon-Thu, 8am-4pm
Personal Belongings Pick Up Procedures and Times
- Please come into the building. There should be hand sanitizer by each door. Please use it. You can enter through the door nearest your child’s classroom. This would be Recess door (3), Bus door (7) or Library door (13). DO NOT COME THROUGH OFFICE DOORS.
- If you have more than one classroom to visit, please only enter the classroom with the child who is assigned to that room. Have other children wait in the hall.
- Elementary student’s locker and desk belongings are bagged up and on their desks in their classroom(s).
- Middle school student’s locker items are bagged and in the rooms on the chart below. If you forget, look for the sign above the lockers which indicates where the belongings have been placed. Middle school students make sure you clean out your gym locker.
- Again, respect space and the number of students in the room. Limit to two people in the room at any given time.
- If there are items that don’t belong to you, please leave them in the classroom.
- Library/School Books return - As you leave the building, please check your child’s belongings and place any school books or library books in the green plastic container by each of the doors (3, 7, 13). We will make sure they get returned to the proper location. If students still need the school books for class, please take them home. We will have a drop off at a later date.
- Art Work - If you receive an email from Mrs. Schuler (or your child is positive they have artwork) proceed to the art room to pick it up.
- 5th - 8th grade parents, if you have not already picked up your child's instrument, please also take that along.
- Medication - If you have over the counter medication or an Epi Pen at school it has been placed in your youngest/only’s bagged belongings. If you have prescription medication at school, please stop by the front office to pick it up.
- Spring picture packages can be found in your youngest/only’s bagged belongings. Watch the Friday Folder for information on yearbook distribution once we receive them.
- Lost and Found - Check out the lost and found items which are located outside office doors.
- To maintain social distancing requirements and help keep everyone safe, please grab your stuff and be on your way - unfortunately, we can not allow for chit chat.
Thank you for your support and patience during this time!
Watch for information in the Friday Folder about the final material return date for items such as Chromebooks and other items that you’ll be needing throughout the month of May.
Middle School locker items are in the following Middle School classrooms
Erin's Got Talent!
Press the link below and it will take you to the Flipgrid website where the talent show videos are located. Please enter the password listed below. Once on the website, click on the students picture and it will bring you to their video. Share with your family and friends by sending them the link and the password so they can access it too!
Thank you to all of the students and families who participated! I am so proud of all of you! Keep up the great work!
Student Learning Continues!
Lost and Found-Pictures
If something belongs to your students please come to the front office to pick it up.
Please check out these social emotional resources.
I wanted to let you know that I will be available to field any questions or concerns you or your children may have over the next few weeks.
You may reach out to me (Office Hours are 10:00 am-1:00 pm):
- Email. Same as always.(If you’d like to set up a phone call: email and then I can reach out to you)
- Google Chat & Google Hangout.
- You might want to schedule a phone call or Google Hangout via email outside of office hours-- let me know your availability, and I will do my best to schedule you between virtual meetings with other students and staff.
I may reach out to you:
- Via email. This is unchanged.
- Via phone. You may receive a phone call from a "No Caller ID", "Unknown Number", or out of state area code. It's just myself using Google to call you.
- Via pre-planned hangout or phone call. If you had appointments already scheduled with me, I will reach out to you to determine another appointment time. Watch your email for more information. If possible, I will meet virtually. At the time specified, join the meeting by phone or join by Hangout.
Additionally, I teamed up with a counselor at the Holy Hill Area School District and have put together a website with a variety of social-emotional learning activities and lessons, Coronavirus resources, and community resources. Please check out the website and utilize the tools we have provided. SEL, Coronavirus, and Community Resources Website
Please see Erin School website for more information.
Time to register your 4-year-old or new to the District 5-year-old for the 2020-2021 school year. Please fill out and return the Kindergarten Registration form. Copies are also available in the front office. (This form does NOT need to be filled out for children already attending.)
Please return the forms as soon as possible.
We offer a 4K extended day for those families that need child care outside of the 4K classroom.
Please call Donna Runte at 262-673-3720 ext. 4105 to set up a visit at any time.