Edition #19-January 11, 2016
New Staff-Last week Vanessa Harmon started rocking her first class in 1st grade and this Monday Erin Parrott will take over for Mrs. Graham in 3rd grade. Let's SHOW them the South LOVE!!!
- Regular Day!!!Enjoy!
- 3rd Gr. ELA EOQ from 9-11:30
- Tech. Tuesday-Blackboard LEARN
- MGSD School Board Meeting-Town Hall from 7-8:30
- 3rd Gr. Math EOQ from 9-11:30
- SIT team meeting from 3:30-4:30 in Reading Room
- Teacher Assistant Meeting from 2-3 in Reading Room
- UNCC Student Teacher Seminar from 3-5 in Reading Room
- End of 2nd Quarter
- PANTHERS DAY!!!!
Today is YOUR birthday...Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
January 8th was Talica Ervin
January 19th will be Rita Phillips
- South Morning Shoutout Crew, Audience, and Groupies!...SO MUCH FUN! The Students are Rocking it!!! Thanks Lauren and Adam for your leadership!
- Morning Duty everywhere...Very welcoming!!! This sets the tone and culture of our School.
- Custodians...For Everything especially for NEVER complaining about our MESS.
Super Hero Party?
That means Yellow Rider will be grooving!!!
3rd graders preparing for their Gateway Projects...Dr. Marsh I mean Uncle Sam demonstrates. #tradition
Sorry my daddy missed Wednesday
I am so happy but Dr. wanted to test me. I am indeed healthy Just the Way God made me!
PJ Day means...Waffles
Thanks to all for making memories with your students!
Kindergarten Polar Express was amazing!
Christmas Around the World
Making Crackers...Those are so fun and who better to teach how to make them then South's own Brit, Mrs. Harmon.
South Stars into Elves
Fellowship, Food, Friends, and Fun=PERFECT
Mrs. Surgeon has just the energy to pull off a great Mrs. Claus.
Things to Remember or Do!!!
2-Next Monday (18th) is a holiday but do try to go to the Hornets Game with South Families!!!Game is at 2:00.
3-Next Tuesday (19th) is a Required Workday...See Technology Training schedules and Mid-Year PDP sign ups.
THANK YOU SOUTH STAFF
All the cards and gifts from everyone made me feel so blessed! Thank YOU!