Common Core Coaching Menu
- Gather Resources. Hunt for hard to find lesson components and ideas that meet the CCSS.
- Unpacking Standards. Breaking down the CCSS into the knowledge and skills students need in order to fully meet the standards. This helps align classroom instruction and learning opportunities with the rigor found within the standards.
- Co-Planning. Through conversation, collaboratively plan a lesson or series of lessons that meet the CCSS and best practices.
- Differentiation Support. Help design assignments or tiered activities/assessments for the CCSS.
- Classroom Observer. Serve as a pair of eyes for a lesson to help inform the planning and assessment of: lesson objectives, appropriate CCSS strategies and activities, student engagement, student mastery of objectives, etc.
- Co- Teaching. After planning cooperatively, teach a lesson together.
- Data Conversation. Collaboratively analyze formative/summative assessment data to make instructional decisions.
Contact Your Common Core Coach Today!
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
*Mondays, most Wednesdays & Fridays @ Valley
*Tuesdays, some Wednesdays & Thursdays @ View
We can meet before and/or after school or during your prep. I try to be as flexible as possible.
Nights & Weekends
Email me at email@example.com and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.