Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District 103; Dec, 2021
Kindergarten and Early Childhood Registration
Please inform your friends and neighbors that they are invited to register their incoming Sprague kindergartners for the Fall 2023 school year if they are 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2023. (Please do not register your Sprague early childhood student for kindergarten until the spring.)
The district offers half day and full day kindergarten. There is no lottery for full day kindergarten. Full day kindergarten is $3,500 payable in two installments and half day kindergarten is $92 a year. Registration takes place through our online portal, PowerSchool Enrollment.
During our online registration process parents or guardians will need to submit the following documents. These documents can be uploaded during the PowerSchool registration process, faxed to Laura B. Sprague School, dropped off at the school, or sent through the US Postal Service.
A copy of the child's birth certificate or passport (a hospital certification of birth cannot be accepted).
A copy of the parent/guardian's state or government issued picture ID.
Proof of District 103 residency by producing the following documents;
One Document from the following list is required:
Real estate tax bill
Monthly mortgage statement
Closing house document
Bill of sale
Current and valid lease agreement (including landlord's name and phone number)
Two documents from the following list are required:
A copy of the parent/guardian's state or government issued picture ID (Must show District 103 address for proof of residency)
Current homeowners/renters insurance policy
Most recent (within 45 days) gas, electric, water, or cable bill (no cell phone bills accepted)
Receipt for moving van
Forms for medical, vision, and dental examinations. These forms are state-mandated for entry into kindergarten.
State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Exam (Please fill out parent portion on the back and sign document.)
State of Illinois Eye Examination Form
Proof of Dental Exam Form
Following are the directions for sending in the documents:
Mail, Fax, or drop off documents to:
Laura B. Sprague School
Attention: Kindergarten Registration
2425 Riverwoods Road, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
847-945-6718 (secure fax line)
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Sprague School Office at 847-945-6665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Childhood Interest Form
Dear Incoming Early Childhood Parents,
Welcome to Sprague School! If you are a first time Sprague parent, we look forward to getting to know you and your child! If you are already part of the Sprague family, welcome back!
As you consider potential participation in our Early Childhood tuition-based Community Peer program, please be aware of the following guidelines.
- Families with children who will be turning three- and four-years-old on or before September 1, 2023, and who currently reside in the boundaries of District 103 are eligible to participate in the lottery system for open spots for the Early Childhood tuition-based Community Peer program.
- To be considered for the Early Childhood tuition-based Community Peer program, parents must indicate interest between the dates of Tuesday, January 17, and Friday, March 17.
- Selection for the Early Childhood tuition-based Community Peer program will be lottery-based if numbers exceed room availability. The lottery will be held via Zoom on Thursday, March 23, at 10:00 a.m.
- Parents will be notified of selection for the Early Childhood tuition-based Community Peer program by Friday, March 24. For those students participating, families will need to complete the online registration process by Friday, April 14, and the incoming student will need to participate in District 103’s Early Childhood Screening in April or May.
- If a student opts out of the Early Childhood tuition-based Community Peer program and there is a waiting list, the next student would be given the opportunity to participate.
- Early Childhood Community Peer tuition rate for the 2023-2024 school year is $4,000.00.
Should you wish to enroll your child in the Early Childhood tuition-based Community Peer program, please complete the Letter of Intent Google Form between Tuesday, January 17, and Friday, March 17.
For more information on Lincolnshire School District 103 and our Early Childhood Program, visit our registration website pages. On our website, you will find all the information necessary to prepare for the upcoming school year, including school district boundaries, required registration documents, and school contact information.
Assistant Principal for Student Services
Board of Education Meeting
The regular Board of Education meeting will occur at 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 17. The notice and agenda can be found on the District 103 Board meeting website page. D103 board meetings will be live-streamed on our YouTube Channel. Members of the community should attend the meeting at 111 Barclay Boulevard, Lincolnshire if they would like to make a public comment. The public can also contact the Board at email@example.com.
Join Your Friends for a Sports Outing
Join the Learning Fund Foundation for an afternoon of fun hockey at a Chicago Wolves game on Sunday, Jan. 29 at 3 p.m. The Wolves are an exciting and competitive minor league hockey team playing at Allstate Arena in Rosemont. LFF will hold a raffle for all paid attendees and one lucky family will win a Legacy Brick! A portion of each ticket will benefit D103. Don't delay, buy your ticket before they are sold out.
D103 Calendar of Events
The D103 PTO is a completely volunteer-run organization, dedicated to enhancing and enriching the educational experience of our students. Please visit the PTO store to become a member.
Leaders in Learning
Location: 111 Barclay Blvd, Lincolnshire, IL 60069, USA