CCA District-Wide News & Updates
ENJOY THE LONG WEEKEND
FAN EXPECTATIONS AT HOME FOOTBALL GAMES AND NEW ADMISSION PRICES
Please refer to the picture above; The home bleacher area of the stadium was expanded allowing for additional seating for families, community and students. The 9-12th grade student section will be on the south side of the 50 yard line claiming the seats at the 30 yard line and south. The 6-8th student section will be the first section of bleachers on the north end (closest to the concession stand). The family and Community sections will be everything else. Bleachers for the Marching Band were added to the South end zone area.
We want stadium activities to be pleasant for all fans so we ask that everyone sit on the bleachers during competitions at the stadium. Stadium rules are as follows.
- Elementary children (under age 12) should sit with accompanied adults
- No loitering behind the bleachers will be permitted.
- No Pets Allowed
- No Outside Food or Drink/Drink Containers allowed
- No Backpacks will be allowed in the stadium
- Please refrain from throwing any substances in the air as this is a safety issue and also adds to the already involved stadium cleanup
- Young children including Elementary, Middle School and High School Students will be directed to sit in the bleachers. They will not be allowed to rough house behind the bleachers
- CCA fans and patrons should remain in the home side for the entirety of the game
CCA reserves the right to deny entry or ask someone to leave not adhering to the CCA rules or board policy 903.4. This includes unruly and disruptive fans.
We appreciate your help with the implementation of these expectations and rules to ensure student safety while giving our fans the opportunity to completely enjoy the game.
Thank you for your help in displaying Clipper hospitality and good sportsmanship!
KCRG FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS CLEAR CREEK AMANA HOSTS INDEPENDENCE
The Independence High School Mustangs play the Clear Creek Amana High School Clippers at Clear Creek Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa. Kickoff is at 7:30pm CT.
SCHOOL REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 10TH
Parents that still need to register their students should have received emails but if you have not received an email, please contact us at 319-828-4510.
SCHOOL BOARD NOMINATION PAPERS ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 16
November 2 is the 2021 election for school board members and CCA has 4 seats up for election. For more details and information visit here.
To run for a school board seat in a district, you must live within that district boundaries but anyone in the CCA Community School District can vote for all 4 districts and At-Large positions.
CURRENT STATUS OF WHO HAS TURNED IN BOARD NOMINATION PAPERS
District 3: Michelle Emmel
CLICK THE IMAGE TO LEARN OF OUR CCA CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
CCA COVID DASHBOARD REPORTING
Quick Links Below
319-828-4510 or email@example.com