The Digital Sticky Note and So Much More!
Check it Out
Google Keep is now part of G Suite, which means students and staff can use it with their district accounts. Not only can it be a powerful digital sticky note that travels with you everywhere (desktop, phone, and tablet), but it goes way beyond all those sticky notes on your desk.
What Can I Do With Keep?
- To Do Lists
- Attach a picture
- Draw a picture/note
- Tag notes
- Color-code notes
- Set a reminder
- Share notes with others
- Search your notes
- Add notes to Google Docs (collect and organize research)
- Sync notes across devices (desktop, iOS and Android app)
- On the mobile version - record a note!
These are just some basics! Check out more ideas in the resources below!
Where Can I Learn More?
Check out these resources from Kasey Bell of ShakeUp Learning & GoogleTeacherTribe:
- Google Keep Resources: http://www.shakeuplearning.com/google-keep/
- Keeping Up with Google Keep Podcast and Resources: http://googleteachertribe.com/keeping-up-with-google-keep-gtt011
And these resources from Matt Miller of Ditch That Textbook:
- 10 Ways Google Keep Can Help Streamline Life at School: http://ditchthattextbook.com/2017/03/10/meet-google-keep-and-6-ways-it-can-help-schools/