- Have a high level of social contact. They work closely with patients, doctors, and other office staff.
- Always work indoors.
- Must be in exact in their work. Errors in procedures, treatments, or records could result in serious injury to patients, staff, or themselves.
- May work part time or full time. Most work full time.
Earn $27,890 per year
Important Skills For The Job
- The ability to work well with a computer.
- Able to run lab tests.
- Able to give patients the right treatment.
- Maintain an organized list of office records.
- Care for the patients.
Recommended Core and Elective Classes
The core classes you'd have to take would be Science and Math. The elective classes you could take would be a nursing class.