Mother & Son Bowling Night
Pink Ladies grab your little T-Birds and let’s bowl!
Moms, Grandmoms and Special Friends RSVP now for this fun night out with your boy(s). Two hours of bowling, food and fun. You can also purchase discounted arcade passes to battle it out over Whack-a-Mole!
Friday, Jan. 22nd, 6:30-8:30pm
Limerick Bowl – 653 West Ridge Pike, Limerick, PA
- $18 per person. Includes 2 hours of bowling, shoes, food, and soda.
- Optional purchase -$5 arcade card for an additional $2.
- Please click here to access the RSVP form.
- Return the form with your payment (cash or check made out to Worcester Home & School).
- Submit your form to Melissa Drozd (Mother/Son Bowling Night).
- RSVP no later than Friday, January 15th.
- Indicate your shoe sizes and any “team requests”. We will do our best to accommodate requests.
- You can either play as a family or Moms vs. boys with adjoining lanes. Be mindful that the max on a lane is 6 people. To get in 2 full games in 2 hours, 5 people to a lane is recommended.
*This is an all-inclusive event so there are no split-up times, each participant gets to bowl for 2 hours in teams of 5/6 per lane.