Mrs. Carter's Adventures
August 30- September 3, 2021
Welcome to my Smore. I am so excited to begin this school year. I will post what we are learning in class on here every week. So, buckle up and come along on our this year's adventures.
THIS WEEKS ADVENTURES...
- Reading - We will continue to work on learning social communication skills and facial emotions. Some of the books we will be reading are Decibella and Her Six Inch Voice, and The Recess Queen.
- Writing - We will discuss why writer write and practice independent writing.
- Phonics -We will learn about rhyming words.
- Math - This week we will continue to learn to add and subtract with the number 10 and fact families.
- Science - We will sort and classify.
- Social Studies - We will learn about fair ways to make a decision.
This Weeks Sight Words...Practice Me!
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me. I am available during my conference period (12:00-12:55), 903-737-7458. I am easiest to reach through email, firstname.lastname@example.org. I check it multiple times a day.
Contact us on Facebook. Search Justiss 1st Grade Crew to find us.