UNIT LEARNING GOALS
- Analyze the representation of a subject or topic between different mediums
- Analyze how an author draws on and transforms source material in a specific work
- Delineate and evaluate arguments and claims made in a text
- Analyze seminal documents of historical and literary significance
- Write informative/explanatory texts to examine and convey complex ideas
- Monday's Bell Schedule is 3, 4, 5, 6 (You will have B Lunch)
- Your research paper is due on Friday, May 27th
- We have a vocabulary quiz on Wednesday on Unit 14B words and a Unit 14 Test on Friday
We will be working on our research papers all week. Please come to class prepared and ready to work. All research step papers can be accessed on the "Research Paper Module" of our Canvas course.
Make sure you are using the correct SIRS page to access all information.
Please submit your final draft on Canvas.