Being Safe At Work!
For a Firefighter
Being a firefighter is very dangerous. Firefighters can be exposed to intense temperature differences, could be hit by falling objects from the building. They also could die for too much smoke in their lungs. An average of 100 firefighters die each year during a emergency call.
1. Cancer from smoke inhalation
2. Burns and Smoke from the fire
3. Falling through the burnt floor
4. Strains form heavy objects like support beams
1. Wear enough protective gear
2. Test the floors before walking on them
3. Get help from other fire-fighters to lift heavy objects