By Phoebe Bellonia
How To Stay Safe Online
- Don’t post personal information such as your address, phone number and family details.
- Never respond to a text a stranger has sent you.
- Don’t use your full name. It is better to use your nickname.
- NEVER post inappropriate pictures of yourself and other online because you are not only risking your safety but the safety of your friends.
- Don’t add people you don’t know.
This is a poster that tells you how to be safe the S.M.A.R.T. way!
Is It Safe?
This image asks you if the action you are to do is safe. Is It Safe?
This poster is telling you to put your safety and others safety before anything. Safety Comes First.
Biometric Scanners: biometric scanners is a system that allows access to rooms, personal computers by scanning fingerprints, or the voice of the user.
PIN Numbers: a pin number is a personal identification number which is used by all computer users to gain access to their own system. it also prevents other users to gain access to the system that they don't own.
Encryption: encryption means to mix up data in such a way that only someone with a secret code can read it.
Computer Forensics: computer forensics is a digital forensics science pertaining to evidence found in computers and digital storage media. The goal is to gain as much info that will lead the forensics team to identify the hacker.