- 15 is composite because it has more than 2 factors.
- The factors of 15 are 1,3,5,15.
- 15 is odd because it is not divisible by 2 and it ends in and odd number.
- The prime factorization for 15 is 3 X 5.
- 15 is not square because there is no number times itself to get 15.
- A backgammon game includes 15 stones for each person
- February 15 is my birthday
- In cribbage you get 2 points for playing the card that makes 15
- In music there are 15 major scales
- Congress adopted a new flag of 15 stars and 15 stripes in 1795, to give representation to the two new states admitted into the Union, Vermont and Kentucky.
Greatest Common Factor of 15 and 24
15= 3 X 5
A quarter of an hour is 15 minutes.
When two states joined the Union, the flag was made with 15 stars and stripes.