The KCA Saint Weekly
News ya need to know for the Saints!
We wish you well...and blessing too...no wonder we will be blue!
KCA Calendar Items
- Monday, 2/8 SCRIP due by 4pm
- Monday, 2/8 Events meeting at 4:30pm, all are welcomed
- Thursday, 2/11 All school worship, 8:15am
- Thursday, 2/11 Better Together meeting, 4:30pm and 6:30pm
- Saturday, 2/13 Saints in Prayer, 10am
- Saturday, 2/20 Celebration Banquet, RSVP by 2/11.
Items to keep you "In the Know"
- Plans are in the works for the Spring events for KCA. We are currently looking at our annual Talent Show and needing volunteers to coordinate this event. If this is something you are interested in, please contact Mrs. Eichman via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember please to not use the NORTH parking spots (these face 8th street) after 3pm in the afternoon. We need the room for cars in the pick-up line.
- If you plan to attend Valentine's parties this week at the school, please remember to keep the parking spots in the NORTH clear & to sign your student out if you leave before the 4pm dismissal time.
- There will be NO SCHOOL on Monday, February 15th.
- Re-enrollment sign-up for students is due by February 16th. The enrollment fee ($100) is due on Tuesday, March 15th. Both dead-lines have been established to help with the planning of the 2016-2017 school year. If you should have any questions about re-enrollment, please contact Mrs. Eichman.
- We have extended the RSVP date for the Celebration Banquet that is on Saturday, February 20th. You may RSVP by Thursday, February 11th. The event is a sit down dinner with Christian entertainment and testimonies from KCA families. This is a way to celebrate our success and a night of giving to fund Christian Education here in Callaway County. If you would like to invite your Pastor or others that share our mission and vision, please do so!
Sharon Paris has served side-by side her pastor husband since her early twenties ministering in the church and within the community. She is a 2002 graduate of Williams Woods University with a BA in theater and a minor in music. She directed YFC Bible Clubs in four school districts and led the drama team while on staff with South Central Teens for Christ. She started 2CM Community and Campus Ministries, Inc. and directed this Christian Youth Center for 5 years. She served as Caring Communities Coordinator working with local agencies to facilitate programming to address needs within in the Newburg School District. She started caring centers in two school districts while serving as an Americore volunteer. Her most current position was ministry assistant for Woman’s Missionary Union for the Missouri Baptist Convention.
She is a conference speaker, Bible Study leader, facilitator of brain-storming, a freelance writer and grant writer. She loves teenagers and has been leading four Bible studies for teens at the Rosa Park Center and Futon Treatment Center for 13 years. Sharon is excited about being a part of KCA again as she taught third grade here one year. Her passion is discipleship; she believes in Christian education and wants to be a part of disciplining the next generation.
Thank you to the donors of our new PK bench!
PJ Day for 1st Grade
This is the 2nd time the 1st grade class has earned 100 marbles...they chose to wear their PJ's on 2/4!