Early Learning News
The Week Ahead...
Monday, January 11th-
Thursday, January 14th-
- PQA Form B (Program Management) review with our Davison GISD ECS Heather Williamson, and Lead GISD ECS Angie Moore with Susan. 9:00 a.m.
- Board of Education Meeting in AMR room at High School, 7:00 p.m. M-Step results for the district will be shared.
Tuesday, January 12th-
- Cardinal's Nest-Susan Cardinal Code lesson...Using Cardinal Code in the Hallway
- Balanced Calendar mtg- admin Board Room- Susan and Marilyn 9-11.
- ELA committee meeting at Thomson 4:15-6:15-Susan.
- ECS here to do support visits for Andrea and Robin a.m.
Wednesday, January 13th-
- Early release day. A.M. classes only for GSRP. 1/2 day for room 1, dismissal following a.m. dismissal.
- Staff pot luck salad/soup luncheon 11:45-12:45.
- Afternoon work session begins at 12:45 in Alumni room with Staff Meeting. Agenda for release time included below.
Thursday, January 14th-
- Carrie out, Rhonda Tracy subbing in office.
- ECS to do support visit for Lindsey and April.
Friday, January 15th-
- Coordinator's Meeting a.m. Susan
Other upcoming dates...
Early Release Day Agenda...
Wednesday, January 13th
- A.M. classes and Mrs. Clark's ECSE classroom follow the 1/2 day schedule- no p.m. classes
- 11:45-12:40- Staff lunch- Salad and Soup potluck luncheon served
- 12:45-1:30- Staff Meeting in Alumni Room- Susan will facilitate, mandatory for lead and associate teaching staff, all other staff invited and welcome to attend.
- 1:30-2:00- Ken Cook, book rep, will be here to distribute our new literacy materials and share details about the resources provided in our new collection.
- 2:00-3:15- TS Gold anecdotal note and checkpoint data entry time for lead and associate teachers.
- 3:15-3:30 Jen Meislick, Director of Food Services will be here to speak to our staff about NSLP and breaksfast guidelines.
- 3:45- Dismissal
Wednesday, January 13th, 12:45-1:30
- GSRP recruitment and enrollment- online registration starts February 1st
- Parent Advisory Meeting Agenda for January 27th meeting 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Balanced Calendar News and Intersession think tank outcomes- How will these intersession look for Pre-K? Susan will share info and district wide themes. Your input will be asked for details related to intersession planning.
- PBIS Commitee meeting dates and planning- Cardinal Code kick off, golden tickets, Hallway display, Daily Cardinal Code Pledge and Pledge of Allegience on PA begins first week in February. Sign up schedule will be shared.