You work hard. You deserve choices
Complete Your Summer To-Do List & Earn Graduate Credit
It's All About Time !
The Dominican University of California's Summer Curriculum Course, EDUX 9930 : Developing Curriculum to Engage All Learners for 2016-2017 is the solution for teachers who spend endless hours in the summer preparing for the upcoming school year. Complete your summer To-Do list AND earn graduate credit.
Deadline to register is June 30th.
Earn Up To 6 Graduate Credits with This Simple 3 Step Process
Create Your To-Do List
- Align curriculum with the CCSS or your state standards
- Update & incorporate your technology
- Get organized; Redesign your classroom learning environment and create new projects.
- Design Blended Learning Lessons
- Focus on Learning & Integrating New Programs
- Or Choose Anything that makes you more effective !
EDUX 9930 Preview Video