In the News
PowerTeacher has not been correctly showing Parents students' grade here at the Elementary level. I think I have solved the problem for our class. Parents will be able to log in and check on Creek Expectations. I will be making notes on a daily basis. If you are having problems, please let me know.
Valentine's Day Party
Linus Project - Kindness Counts
We are going to be making Quilt Squares for Project Linus. Project Linus is a 100% volunteer non-profit organization that distributes homemade blankets to children. Just as Charles Schulz’s Linus character from the PEANUTS® comic strip was comforted by his blanket, Project Linus strives to do the same for children who are seriously ill, traumatized, or otherwise in need. To learn more about the organization, go to https://www.projectlinus.org.
ELA - Grammar Skills
SWARTZ CREEK COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
MISSION: Swartz Creek Community Schools inspires our learners to embrace challenges, set goals, grow their talents, and realize their dreams for success in a global society.
VISION: Swartz Creek Community Schools provides a world class education through innovative experiences while developing the unique talents of our learners.BELIEF STATEMENTS:
- We believe in a culture of learning.
- We believe that student learning should be the primary goal for all decisions made affecting the school district.
- We believe the climate and culture of the school is engaging, nurturing, challenging, and inspires students to express their personal ideas.
- We believe curriculum is integrated, differentiated, meaningful, and pertinent to life.
- We believe in culturally relevant education that provides the knowledge and skills to meet the global challenges and opportunities of the 21st Century.
- We believe in continuous improvement informed by critical evaluation and reflection.
- We believe expanding technologies enrich how teachers teach and students learn.
- We believe in building relationships and sharing resources with our community, parents, and staff members.