The First Gaming Console
4. The Atari then and today is used to play retro video games and is currently 780 dollars! (in 1977 it was worth about 200!)
6. it qualifies as a information and communication type of technology!
Pros! and Cons!
7/8. people were really entertained by the magic of the games but also submitted to the addictive-ness of the games themselves
9. Ex ] Science ] Math ] Technology ] Engineering
Atari ] distribution of electricity and conductivity ] Coding and configuration ] 8 bit format and frame rates ] placement of parts and controller hook up
10. The complicated controls and controller!!!
All images and information were driectly pulled from the links above^^^^^
1. Bushnell and his neighbor, joe keenan secretly created a second company that would compete against Atari , selling slightly modified Atari Games to other distributors. they called it Kee Games.
2. in a million dollar deal Atari contacted Microsoft to port the BASIC programming language to the Atari 800