Some symptoms are Genital Warts and Cervical Cancer.
This virus cannot be treated. The symptoms can but the virus itself cannot.
Immune cells and immune response
This virus replicates by getting passed to others and it is Lysogenic.
Steps of reproduction
2. Then, it enters the Nucleus.
3. Next, the virus encases virus DNA into cell DNA.
4. The cell goes through many cells division with the Virus DNA in the daughter cells.
5. Then it is triggered into the Lytic Cycle.
6. Finally the virus leaves the cell.