Early Learning Abilities
Signs of Intellectual Growth
- Remembering Experiences- First few months the babies, develop the ability to remember.
- Making Associations- When Babies cease to cry, because they feel comfort from someone recognizable
- Understanding Cause and Effect- Babies develop understanding, basically right from wrong
- Paying Attention- Attention span length a time a person can focus on one thing develops over time.
- Stimulating the Senses- Daily child senses can be random or stimulated.
- Concept Development- Children figure out labels(names for people, objects etc..) Children are really sensitive to sound, touch is the most important way to communicate with baby.
develop the ability to remember
stop babies from crying
Babies develop these over time, touch is the best way to communicate.