Autumn at Camp Plug and Play 8.0
Integrating technology in the art classroom.
Art Apps and Web Tools
- Drawp App: drag pic to icon and email
- Doodoo lite: black and color, easy app for kids
- Glow Coloring: black and color, glows, easy app for kids
- ArtRage: amazing art app, definitely a good purchase
- Splice: moving making app
- Image Chef: web tool
- artble.com: art research
- Faces I Make app: make funny faces out of everyday objects
- Paper App: art making app
- Pic Collage App
- Trading Card App
- Foldify: app to make 3D forms
- Art Maker: app to make movies, scenes
Apps and Web tools for Teacher Use
- Scoop it: sort of like Pinterest, a good resource
- Vizify: a web tool to visualize your life
- Pinterest: online pin board
- Twitter: app and website, a good way to network with other teachers
- Google Hangout: app and website, a good way to network and introduce students to people all over the world
- Edmodo: kind of like facebook but for education
- Remind 101: free and safe text messaging, you don't have to share your phone number with parents
- padlet: web tool, a good way to turn in digital work
- easel.ly: web tool to make flyers and infographics
- ThingLink: web tool to add links to pictures
- listly: web tool for social lists
2 Tools to Explore Further
- Google Hangouts: I hope to be about to introduce students to real live artists working in the world.
- ArtRage: this was the best app I have ever used for art making. I would love to get a stylus or a paint brush to use on the iPad too!
5 Apps I Will Definitely Use When I Get an iPad.
- Pic Collage
- Trading Cards
Restrictions to Add to Your iPad When Kids Use It.
- iTunes and iBookstore off (no downloading apps)
- Turn off allow installing
- Turn off deleting apps
- Siri on/explicit off
- Adjust content age limits as appropriate
- Turn in app purchase off
- Accounts locked
- Volume limit locked
- Turn off multi-player games and adding friends
Don't forget your password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!