October 5, 2017
Local School Vanguard/Vanchise Meeting. Every Team member present should complete this form.
NEED 2 KNOW
Welcome New Members!!
GaETC FINAL NOTICE
Here are some things to note:
- Full registration directions can be found on this VanWeekly.
- You CAN NOT transfer your Vanguard registration to another person.
- Vanguard will pay for your substitute if your position is a sub-eligible position. The payment cannot take place until after the absence has occurred. Chris Olateru will communicate all of the necessary information with your school's bookkeeper.
- You do not have to attend every day, however, subs will be covered only for the days you attend.
- Your principal is permitted to prevent you from going (though I hope that does not occur.)
- Those who are accepted into Vanguard after the upcoming interviews will get a chance to register for GaETC as soon as they've been added to the team.
PUBLISH YOUR TIM OBSERVATIONS
If adjustments need to be made to your TIM school list, please enter that information here.
EdCamp Fulton: October 21
This is an event open to anyone - Vanguard, non-Vanguard, Fulton teachers, non-Fulton teachers - ANYONE who wants to learn a bit more about EdTech!
Learn more about an EdCamp and RSVP to attend on October 21.
*Future EdCamp Fulton events will take place at different locations within Fulton. Save the Dates Feb 24 & Mar 24.
COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION
So....the app might cost $15, BUT......it's so worth it!
"Duet is the first app that allows you to use your iDevice as an extra display for your Mac using the Lightning or 30-pin cable."
When you download the app on your iPad and then on your Mac/PD, you can turn your iPad into an extended screen and use anywhere and anytime!! Check it out!!