LifeGuard: Southern California
Description of Career:
Travel & Risks:
- Lifeguards move from beach to beach along the CA coast
- Tend to people of all ages and cultures
- If you cannot speak the language of the civilians, you cant help them!
- you put your life at risk daily.
- swim in rough currents
- jump off bridges
- understand medical procedures
BACKGROUND WITH WATER IS NEEDED. MUST KNOW CPR AND BASIC MEDICAL STEPS
Services needed: Lifeguard Traning & Highscool Education
Universities & Language Facts:
- University of Southern Missippi has one of the best lifeguarding facility and course in the country.
- Florida Gulf Coast University has access to fantastic ocean studies.
- A foreign language would allow you to communicate with everyone
- The risks in Southern California leave many beachgoers in rough situations, it is your job to save them!