The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of March 30, 2020
How will you CHANGE THE WORLD by sharing & supporting your opinion?
Weekly Updates/Plans Due
Monday, March 30th, 8am
Please update via OnCourse
- To the Bullock Faculty: My Chat & Chew block will still be running during our period of remote learning! If you would like to dialog about any initiatives, share questions, talk D4 or just have a laugh...let me know and we can set-up a WebEx virtual meeting!
Hacking School Discipline Virtual PLC
Monday, March 30th, 3pm
This is an online event.
- Hack #1: Let's Talk
- Hack #2: Circle Up
The Principal's POV on...Community & Connections
The reality of our current challenges may not allow for getting together, but it doesn't mean that we cannot maintain our connections and our community! With this in mind, the #BullockES staff will be starting daily "office hours" utilizing ZOOM. The goal for our "virtual check-ins" will be to support students as they work at home, support parents as they continue down this new path of remote learning, and (most importantly) to give our children the opportunity to interact with one another, maintaining our community of learners!
Please make sure to check your email for your virtual check-in link & see below for our weekly schedule! The daily chat can be accessed via computer, tablet or smart phone via the zoom app! Thank you for a fantastic week, and don't forget to keep sharing pics & posts during our Virtual Spirit Week!
News & Notes
Important Parent Links: See below for some important resources to support learning from home!
- Teacher Web Pages
- RAZ-Kids & Zearn Math
- Get moving with GoNoodle
- Mindfulness & Yoga w/Cosmic Kids
- FREE X-finity Hotspot Access
- Discounted WIFI Home Access
Weekly SEL Story: Don't forget to download your reading response materials for our weekly #EverydaySEL story. Just click on the link right under this week's story!
Bullock's BOOM Board!
Shout out to the entire staff at Bullock School for doing such an amazing job during this time! You guys are the best!! Love ya--Heather
- Thanks to Castro for always being a team player and helping out in a pinch!
- We all ROCK! Keep calm guys!
- Michelle- I am so incredibly lucky to have such a supportive and collaborative partner. We are stronger, together!
- Toni, Robyn & the BSI Team for some fun Thursday Zooms!