September Charger Report
From the Desk of Principal Weeks & Associate Principal Krey
It has been a great start to the school year!
Pick - Up and Drop - off Procedures
Please remember to pull up all the way and follow the directions of our supervisors, we do this for the safety of our students.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Upcoming Events & Important Information
- September 9th - 13th Safety Week
- September 10th - Cross Country Meet @ Nature Center
- September 12th Curriculum Night 7 p.m.
- September 17th - Cross Country Meet @ Wooddale
- September 20th - Fall Dance 7 p.m.
- September 26th - Cross Country Meet @ Spring Wood
- September 30th - Picture Retakes
- September 30th - Cross Country Conference Meet @ LPHS East Campus
Curriculum Night Information 9/12/19
- 7:00 p.m. Welcome & Encore Presentations - Gym
- 7:35 - 8:30 p.m.Team Rotations *
* Parents will receive a copy of their child's content schedule prior to the event. If you don't receive one, it gets lost, or the dog eats it...don't' worry we will have copies at the door!
Safety Week Information
Safety Week is scheduled for the week of 9/9. During this week we will practice our fire, tornado, lockdown and bus evacuation drills. Safety is our number one priority so we will use these events to continue to teach and model safe behavior for the school year.
Students will be informed and reminded of the safety procedures prior to each drill so that they feel prepared and comfortable during each drill.
School Dance Information - Athletic Booster Dance 9/20
School dances are a great way for students to get together with their classmates and have a fun time dancing and socializing. We will have several dances throughout the year.
As a reminder to parents and students, admission for the Athletic Booster Dance is $ 7. All proceeds will benefit our students and our school programs. Students may not leave a school dance once admitted. If a student has to leave, a parent must pick them up at the door and speak to an administrator on duty.
Quiet Lunch is available daily. If your child needs a quiet space to have a working lunch, we have a spot for them. Please email your child's team leader for more information if needed.