PVE Friday Focus
"Where A Great Beginning Lasts A Lifetime"
Week in review for 1/25-1/29
Anytime a situation like this occurs, it always leads us to once again review our safety protocols. This has been done this week. We are never 100% full proof but we seemingly strive to be as close to this as we can each and every day.
Google Expedtions took us to new places this week. This quickly emerging technology will soon be in classrooms and more readily available. Thank you to Kathy Drake for organizing this day and working through many challenges of scheduling. Also, thank you to our staff for showing flexibility!
Mid Year Conferences
It is time to sign up for mid year conferences. Dana and I will be meeting with each teacher for this important mid year check in. Below you will find information for how to sign up and what to have prepared for our time together to be a good discussion. All meetings will take place in the PD Room.
For K-4th teachers, your sign up will be staring on the week February 8th. For Specials, PreK-, Resource, Coaches and Specialists teachers sign up will be on February 17th and February 18th . Please sign up here:
For PreK-4th and Specials teachers, we ask that at least 24 hours before your mid year conference, please complete the following form and upload it into SFS. (Note-you may need to copy and download into a word document before filling out and uploading into SFS). Thank you!
For counselors, SLP's, specialist, and resource teachers, please upload artifacts of learning that demonstrate growth for at least two of your students.
Monday, February 1st
- FEBRUARY TRIBE: INTERVENTIONS
- Birthdays: 8th - Tammy Mazelin, 12th - Justine O'Brien & Amy Richards, 12th - Donna Silbert, 14th - Beth Knapik, 19th - Tammy Brown
- 4th Grade Teacher Recommendation Forms Delivered
Tuesday, February 2nd
- Literacy PLC – 8:00 AM Adventure Center
Wednesday, February 3rd
- Resource Swimming – Aquatics Center 9:00 AM
- Zeek Squad – 11:45 – 12:45 PD Room
Thursday, February 4th
- Staff Meeting – Adventure Center
- Third Quarter Mid Terms Ends
- 3rd Grade Field Trip – NIFS (Brandau, Pfiefer, Stillions)
- Kdg. Food Rescue Pickup
Friday, February 5th
- Teacher Deadline to Post Mid Terms 8 AM
- Second Grade Book Character Day – LGI
- Third Grade Field Trip – NIFS (Devitt, Parks, Wyatt)
Monday, February 8th
- Happy Birthday Tammy Mazelin
- ZCS Board of Trustees Meeting (6:00 ESC Board Room)
Tuesday, February 9th
- Cripe Photography on campus for candid photos
- 1st and 3rd Grade Team Meetings
Wednesday, February 10th
PTO Board Meeting (9:15 Staff Lounge)
Thursday, February 11th
- Kdg. Food Rescue Pickup
- Kindergarten shares student work, artifacts and data
Friday, February 12th
- Happy Birthday Justine O'Brien and Amy Richards
- Office Meeting
- PTO Valentine Breakfast for staff
- PTO Fall Grants Due
- Valentine Parties
- 1st Grade Mark Booth- Birds of Prey (9:30 – LGI)
Sunday, February 14th - Happy Birthday Beth Knapik