Spur-i Pepper Class News
Week of December 1st
Dining with Dad
Fathers and Father-figures...
Please join your student on Friday, December 5th during their lunch time. After each grade level lunch, we will be meeting 'dads' in the teacher's sojourn (lounge) to cover our WATCH D.O.G.S. program and how you can participate.
This week our learning targets are...
- Math: I can add and subtract fractions with equal denominators using objects and pictorial models including the number line. PACE: I can add and subtract fractions.
- Writing: I can write an introduction that includes a topic sentence and that "hooks" my reader.
- Reading: I can summarize a the main idea and supporting details in texts that I read, and I can distinguish fact from opinion in a text and verify what is fact.
- Social Studies: we will learn about the Comanche Indian tribe.
- Science: we will investigate sinking and floating properties of objects.
Recorder Orders for Performing Arts Class
Your child will have an opportunity to take the order form/payment to Mrs. Carpenter before school and on our PAC day.
12/4 Picture Retakes
12/5 PTA Meeting @ 8:30 am
12/5 Dining with Dad during lunch @ 12:10
12/19 Holiday Party
PTA Meeting Friday Morning
Follow our Class on Twitter!
If you do not have a Twitter account you can still follow us via text!
Send Follow @torresteaches to 40404